Sponsored by: The City of Brockton, Mayor Bill Carpenter,
Massasoit Community College, The Town of Randolph and NeighborWorks®
Beginning Saturday, February 2nd through Thursday, April 18th
(No taxes on Monday 2/18 and Saturday, 3/ 16)
Household Income Limitation: $55,000
- Valid Photo ID (required for ALL taxpayers)
- Social Security Card or ITIN number for all family members on the return.
- All W-2 Forms (earning statements) from every employer you worked for during 2018.
- Forms 1099 for any retirement income, interest income or dividend income received during 2018.
- Child care expenses: total of payments made and the name, address and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security number of the provider.
- Mortgage interest statements from lender for 2018 and proof of real estate and excise taxes paid in 2018.
- Form 1098 (tuition payment statement) for each household member who attended college in 2018 and the total amount of student loan interest you may have paid.
- Total rent paid in 2018.
- Your checkbook or bank statement if you want to direct deposit your refund.
- Proof of medical insurance for all parties on the return (for both Federal & MA return) 1099HC for private insurance or health care card for government sponsored plans.
- 1095-A for health insurance purchased through HealthCare.gov or the State Marketplace.
- Copy of last year’s income tax return would also be helpful.
Mondays 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Brockton Public Library – 304 Main Street, Brockton
Wednesdays 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM: Randolph Intergenerational Community Center- 128 Pleasant Street, Randolph
Saturdays 10:00 AM- 1:00 PM: Massasoit Community College Student Union Center- 1 Massasoit Blvd. Brockton