NeighborWorks Southern Mass is proud to be part of the NeighborhoodLIFT program in collaboration with Wells Fargo and NeighborWorks America. Discover the possibilities of homeownership and find out if it’s right for you!
NeighborhoodLIFT Launch Event
Friday, June 29, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Saturday, June 30, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Sheraton Boston Hotel
39 Dalton Street
Boston, MA 02199
Visit Wells Fargo Lift Web Page to REGISTER for the Boston area Neighborhood LIFT Launch Event. Once registration is full walk-ins are welcome and it is recommended that you plan to attend on Friday. Only registered customers are assured of meeting with a professional to determine eligibility for Neighborhood LIFT reservation of $20,000 or $22,500 if you qualify for the First Responder, Military or Teacher benefit.
Admission is free. Free parking will be available.
Neighborhood LIFT program Information
- Provide eligible home buyer with $20,000 in down payment assistance on qualified properties ($22,500 for veterans and service members, teachers, law enforcement officers, firefighters and emergency medical technicians)
- Provides home buyer education that will prepare you for finding and financing a home and for managing the financial responsibilities of home-ownership
- Assistance is not limited to first-time home buyers
- Borrowers’ annual income in combination with household size must be at or below the income limits, set for the program in the Boston area.
- Properties qualified for the program must be:
- Located in Suffolk, Norfolk, Middlesex, Essex or Plymouth County
- The primary owner occupied home of the buyer(s)
- A detached home, townhouse, condominium, 1-4 unit property, planned united development
- NOTE: No closing may take place before July 31, 2018.
Required Documents for All Attendees
All attendees, those who want to seek pre-approval from Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, those who bring a preapproval from an approved lender and those who bring a pre-approval from other lenders, must bring the following documents from each borrower:
- Gross income amount for borrowers, including primary, second and part-time jobs, as well as overtime, bonuses and commissions
- 60 days pay stubs with year-to-date information for all jobs
- Proof of any and all income received, such as Social Security Award letter, retirement and/or pension income, unemployment income, death or disability payments, divorce/court decree for alimony and/ or child support, etc.
- Federal tax returns for the past two years (1040s)
- W-2s for the past two years
- Recent two (2) months of personal bank statements, self-employed applicants should also bring recent two (2) months of business bank statements
- Current Profit and Loss Statement for self-employed individuals
Note: If you have a fully executed sale agreement on a home, please bring it with you.
If you plan to meet with a Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Consultant to seek pre-approval for a mortgage, you should bring these documents.
Not able to attend the launch event on June 29-30? Check back to see if funds are still available after the event. Contact NeighborWorks Southern Mass for questions about NeighborhoodLIFT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions, visit our FAQ page