NeighborWorks Southern Mass believes that affordable housing and stable neighborhoods help individuals and families realize their full dignity and potential. We are a partnership of residents, businesses and local governments.
Our mission is to help people have a safe and affordable place to live. We accomplish this by developing and managing affordable housing, educating and assisting homeowners and homebuyers, and helping homeowners repair and maintain their homes.
We carry out our mission by:
- Creating and growing innovative partnerships with organizations and individuals who complement our skills, knowledge and resources and who share our vision
- Following a strong business model to ensure high productivity, efficient oversight and strong asset management to secure our long-term success and stability
- Providing our services in a way that enables our clients to feel respected, honored and supported, regardless of their circumstances
- Generously sharing our knowledge, resources and expertise with other organizations that share our values, so that we may all succeed in meeting the needs of the communities we serve
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism in the delivery of services by both staff and volunteers